Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Feathers? In your hair? And they're BLUE??

Yep!  For my first post, I'd like to share with you that I have given in to the new trend and got some feathers in my hair!   I'm not much of following the trend of anything pretty much, but for some reason, I just thought they were fun!  So, instead of getting something pierced or tattooed, I decided to get some simple feathers.
The original feather bundles of choice.
 
So, I went with my sweet little friend, Kelli, and we thought we were going to get one of these bundles for like $5.  Well, she did.  I had no idea how much they were going to cost.  After we had deliberated for a long time, we then found out that they were $25 for ONE bundle.  The salon lady said we could split a bundle and we then had to decide which bundle we wanted to split b/c we'd already picked out totally different bundles for each of us.  I was thinking like a natural set, a pink set and maybe yellow.  Well, then I looked at the blue set and Kelli's like "I really like that!"  So, even though I hardly ever where blue (and today just happened to be the day that I wear the one blue shirt I have), that's the color I go with.  So, here's a look at what I ended up getting:  

The feathers! 2 blue, a yellow and tanish/gray
I can definitely hide if if I need too.  But it looks pretty good.  You can wash it, straighten it, pull it back and they'll last for like 6 months.  So, all in all, it'll be a fun little addition for a little while! 


1 comment: