Thursday, June 23, 2011

Boxes, boxes and more boxes!

My last day of work at the BCM was yesterday.  It was a little sad, but now I can focus on moving and getting things packed.  I've cleaned out my office and brought home about 7 boxes of books/items from there.  I had no idea I had that much stuff at work!  I'm pretty sure when I moved in 4 years ago, that I only brought about 3 or 4 boxes.  That's what scares me about the apartment!  I've been here 4 years and Matt moved his stuff in as well.  There's no telling how many boxes we're actually going to need. 
Matt and I have started packing some boxes in our apt.  We found out that if you go to Wal-Mart around midnight when they're restocking their shelves, you can get free boxes.  YAY! That was exactly what we needed.  Now we've got all these boxes and no where to put them.  :) 

We're thinking that if we pack a box or two at a time, it won't be so overwhelming come July 9th.  That's when we're getting the moving truck and packing it all in.  So, we've cleaned out the back storage room outside, and I've boxed up some of the nic-nac stuff in the Living Room.  There's plenty left to do, but we'll be gone this weekend to visit Matt's family in Denham Springs.  It might be a while before we get back down there since we'll be about 10 hours away.  The days are going to fly by as we're trying to say bye to people and the town we've grown to love.  Pray for us as we start this new chapter in our lives together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment